Not sure where to start? We got you covered! Compare Tapes
|Adhesive (Application)||Self Adhesive (Hand or Machine Dispenser)||Self Adhesive (Hand Dispenser Only)||Water Activated (Machine Required)|
|Cold Temp||Not ideal||All||Not Available|
|GET A FREE QUOTE|
How does our custom tape process work?
Branding your packaging has never been easier
Choose a tape, select your options, and checkout in minutes! Our experts and designers will be with you every step of the way.
Customise & order
Upload your logo or design file, customise your tape and checkout in minutes.
1 business day
Receive a digital proof ; cancel or edit anytime prior to signing off on production.
We’ll manufacture your new printer plates, prepare and schedule your order for
printing within 2 weeks.
Less than 3 weeks from today
Receive your tracking details; get ready to upgrade your packaging!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for the Custom Printed Tape to Arrive at my door?
- About 2-3 weeks.
- What about re-orders?
- Reorders are faster but we still recommend ordering at least 3 weeks in advance just to be safe.
- How long is each step in the process?
- From Order to Proof (1-2 Business Days)
- From Proof Approval to Print (15 Business Days)
- From Print to Delivery (1-3 Business Days)
- Can I have my order shipped faster?
- We can rush certain steps like the proof out of respect to pending customer orders and various production requirements. If you have an emergency or a product launch date please either note in the comments section, call 0121 387 0265 or email [email protected] and we will let you know if we can accommodate.
- How many colours can I print?
- We can print up to three colours but each additional colour adds to the minimum order quantity and plate fee. We usually recommended either a simple design or just 1-2 colours.
- What if my artwork has more colours or different colours than I selected online?
- This is very common! We simply edit the colours in your artwork to match your order details. You’ll be able to confirm the layout and colours in the final proof.
- Why does the Pantone Match Systems (PMS) cost more?
- Pantone colour matches require additional time and materials to blending together the substrates for each colour. For our 26 stock colours, however, we purchase in very large quantities premixed. If your logo colour is close to one of our stock colours we recommend using the stock. Pantone colours can also vary slightly, up to a shade.
- Can you print on black tape, coloured tape?
- It is recommended to print on neutral tape colours such as white, tan, kraft or clear. Using coloured background as a surfaces requires either printing the design in a colour significantly darker than the surface itself such as a black or Reflex Blue or creating a reverse print around the design which will have an ⅛” gap at the end of each impression.
- What about gradients or shading or halftones? Is that still considered one colour?
- We can print gradients and shading using halftones (dot matrix) but solid colours tend to print best.
- What kind of file type do you require to print?
- Vector files, like Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) are ideal, especially if we need to do any editing but anything high resolution such as PNG, PDF, JPG or PDF will print nicely.
- What kind of resolution will print best?
- If your image is not a vector file, then 300 dpi (dot per inch) is ideal. When you upload your design you will see a message about the resolution and our design team will let you know when making your proof.
- What if I’m not sure, or I think it’s low resolution?
- No problem! You can still move forward and keep your place in line. Sometimes we can fix or recreate low-resolution elements for you. Also, you can follow up with us with better artwork later by replying to the order confirmation email or via [email protected].
- What’s the maximum width and length of the design?
- Max height is 40mm for 48mm wide tapes; 63mm for 72mm wide tapes. Length is generally 125mm-200mm long with a maximum length of 502mm.
- Can I see the design before placing an order?
- Yes, the 3D online preview when used with the layout editor can show you almost exactly how the tape and layout will look when used correctly. Our design will then follow with a final proof for your approval prior to sending to production.
- Can you make me the final proof or make substantive changes to my design without placing an order?
- No, our support staff can answer any questions you have or provide free mockups but having the initial order for our design team to work from ensure the best quality for the proof, production, and delivery of your custom tape.
- How can I reach out if I have questions?
- By chat, email or by phone.
- When are chat and email available?
- You can reach us 24/7 via email at [email protected].
- Can I call to speak to a real person?
- Absolutely, our team members are more than happy to assist you with any questions you might have such as design options, reorder information, lead times or anything else!
- What if I need help during the order or down the road?
- You’ll have a dedicated specialist to help you throughout the order or reordering process but generally, any member of our custom tape support team will be able to help as well.
- Is ordering again less expensive?
- Yes! The plate fee is only for the first order. After that, we’ll keep your plates on file as well as maintain or replace them for as long as we’re making your tape.
- Can I change my design?
- Yes and no. We’ll need a new plate to make any changes to the design itself, even minor details such as adding a phone number.
- Can I change my order without a new proof and plate?
- What you can
change without a new plate:
- Tape Colour
- Grade (Thickness)
- Roll Length
- Ink Colours (though not the number of colours)
- What changes require new plates:
- Material (eg Premium PVC to Paper or Standard PolyPro)
- Roll Width
- Number of Ink Colours
- Design Changes of any kind
Why Tape Jungle?
Using Tape Jungle’s custom tape instantly increases your brand’s visibility and customer experience. Custom tape also secures your packaging while promoting your business at the same time.
Trusted by 1,000's of brands
Risk free proof process
20+ year of experience
Dedicated order support
Solutions start at £250
No hidden fees